Celibacy/Abstinence/Lethargy after abstinence

Question
Hi Dhananjay

I have been trying to practice brahmacharya for the past few weeks. To be precise I have not watched / done anything related to sex for the past 28 days.
In addition over the past 2 weeks I have started to do Pranayama and meditation early in the morning.

My Question: In the initial initial week , although I had very high urge to do something related to sex, I abstained and I felt full of energy. But of late I feel very sleepy, and tired. I do martial arts and have noticed a significant decrease in my stamina over the last week.
I wanted to know if there is something I am missing in my practice of celibacy that is causing such side effects of weakness, when on the contrary I should be brimming with energy?

Answer
When transmutation is not carried out correctly, energy stagnates in the lower regions, leading to Tamas (inertia), causing stupor and lethargy, which eventually ends in a break.

Sexual energy, when properly transmuted leads to brightness, cheer and constructivity. Go through all the past answers & apply all the said methods completely. The issue will resolve.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay