Celibacy/Abstinence/Maya, work and whatsapp

Namaskar Sir,

1) Artificial intelligence has become a common concept of recent. Is maya the crŤme de la crŤme of an artificial intelligence programme? Does that not mean God is merely the power source and the rest is just automation since the Atman is ever constant? Then all these concepts of gaining sidhis, material opulence etc. are like a Super Mario character collecting coins?

2) In light of the above concept (if at all relevant), how does one annul the ego during creative and mundane operation such as painting, studying, working etc. What should be one's perception of the dream like reality one is moving about in?

I apologise if the above topics sound silly but please enumerate as work is an EXTREMELY CONFUSING concept for me and the topic is difficult to exhaust.

2) I believe interaction with fellow aspirants may be beneficial at this preliminary stage. Please endorse this or advise against it, as you see fit.

If endorsed by you, I request all aspirants interested to send me their name on +254718888881, on WHATSAPP so that we may start a group called 'Self Realisation'.

1. Various things manifest through Maya, as per the grand plan of the Almighty. All these are only illusions and not real.

2. Like an actor playing his part in a drama. The actor behaves as the character for the time being, but always holds on to himself (the real person).

When one learns to reside in the self, work takes place automatically, with minimum thought. Tasting the self & residing in the self, gradually occur, after few years of unbroken Sadhana.

3. Interaction is to be avoided. Real knowledge surfaces only in solitude. The Atman is silence.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.