Celibacy/Abstinence/Queries related to Pranayama

Question
Dear sir,

I have been doing yoga (asana, bandha, nadi sodhana, pranayama, meditation) for the past 4 months, For pranayama I am doing 24 counts(breath holding) for the last 2 months(I started with 16 and then increased to 24 after 2 months, my question is as follows

1. While doing nadi sodhana, my breathing pattern has become very silent and smooth recently (initially there was some sound +heaviness),  I do nadi sodhana for 5 minutes (1 cycle takes around 40 to 50 seconds), so I can say I do around 6-7 repetitions in 5 minutes.(Do I need to increase this to 10 minutes? )I feel so much relaxed after nadi sodhana

2. While doing Pranayama,( I do 6 repetations), for first 2 repetation my breathing is very smooth+ no sound , after that it becomes heavy with sound and it is fast as if I cannot fully control my intake or exhaust.( I feel as if I cannot take breath smoothly as I do for nadi sodhana) Am I missing something here or is it ok to continue like this until I can do it smoothly: I feel I am not in control of my breath.

3. Food:- These days, I feel that my stomach is full even with a little of food and I do not feel much appetite especially in the night. (can I drink just 1 cup ragi + 1 small banana+ 2dates) will that be sufficient for the night

Answer
1. Increasing Nadi Shodhana is not necessary.

2. Continue with the practice.

3. Yes, as long as there are no signs of hunger and the malt contains a glass of milk.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay