Celibacy/Abstinence/Query regarding Kaupina

Hello Sir
thanks in advance

1) my body type is skinny, very thin, lean, so no separate stomach and lower abdomen, how other men have. so inferiority complex.
what should be the position of kaupina thread? i tried above waist bone, on waist bone and below it. but neither felt comfortable when used for 12 hours or so. many a time a cut my skin.

2) you have guided not to wear kaupina in night time. but when not wore it, erections ejaculation, noctornal emission taking place.

3) the cloth is covering the private area twice and tucked again back. so very problematic when in journey or in city when urination call is there, as above kaupina there is trouser.
any easy way for tying and tying?

4) how much tight it should be? more tighter, the thread is pulled down creating pain from side.
(cant use stitched one as environment is not favourable, place and members around. so using thread and white old dhoti cloth for kaupina.

5) as weight is very low, feel shy, guilty, inferiorty complex.

6) lost father at early age. he was very short tempered, so no communication. am the 9th child. at the birth time, both parents crossed forties, early fiftees. now cant communicate properly with mother. brother 15 years older, brother-in-law 28 years older, but happy in there life, never wanted to communicate. parents didnt want me to mix with friends, so no friends. now no way to get a friend, because of family situation had to leave native place and come to a city. no one male member to communicate. feel guilty of finding a male life partner. am i dishonest with my parents.

1. Tying it (moderately tight but not too tight), just above the hip bone is the correct position. Do not use a thread. Use a stitched Kaupin, as described in past answers.

2. Nocturnal emissions are to be overcome through Sadhana and not by tying the Kaupin during sleep.

3. With practice, the task becomes easy. The benefits outweigh the extra effort.

4. Use a stitched Kaupin, with a broad, belt like cloth as the waist band. It should be tight enough to just let a finger or two pass through at the abdomen.

5. Different people have different constitutions, which results in different kinds of bodies. There is no cause to feel shy or inferior. Be happy with what God has given and focus on Sadhana. You are not the body but the Atman. Realize this and be at peace.

6. Based on one's past karma, every person is born & lives under a certain set of circumstances. Do you Dharma (Sadhana to realize the self) by following the 8 Anga-s of Yoga properly. In the course of time, everything will stabilize, leading to auspiciousness, peace and happiness. This is certain.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.