Celibacy/Abstinence/Regarding practicals

hello greeting, I m 25 yrs old I wanted to ask are there means to achieve stainless brahmacharya since there are wide space boundary between practical practise and understanding my understanding constantly makes me helpless on counteracting passion since I have very limited success on this path I do not know I feel guilty after not living up to my motives in achieving brahmachrya can u give constructive means to bloom into glory of true brahmachari

Go through each and every past answer from the start and apply the said Sadhana in an honest and uninterrupted manner. The practice will get established in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.