Celibacy/Abstinence/Reincarnation & self

Question
Sir,

If reincarnation is real, that means we die and our soul or jobs or whatever comes back into another body, right? I wish I could liberate myself within this lifetime, but I may only make it to the level of samhadi. I don't know, I'm just being hypothetical. Can you tell us what you know about reincarnation and whether all of us will be liberated one day? Or do we have this one life to make the best out of what we are given? I would love to receive your perspective and understanding on the subject, please.

Thank you much.
Best regards

Answer
1. You, being the Atman (self) are already liberated. Life, death and bondage are the dreams experienced by the Ego. To wake up from this dream, by getting free of the 'I-ness' (Ego) is self-realization. Every soul will eventually wake up.

2. Performing Sadhana to the best of one's effort, with surrender to God is what is required. Then, the best outcome is eventually attained and one soon wakes up.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay