Celibacy/Abstinence/Reincarnation & self

If reincarnation is real, that means we die and our soul or jobs or whatever comes back into another body, right? I wish I could liberate myself within this lifetime, but I may only make it to the level of samhadi. I don't know, I'm just being hypothetical. Can you tell us what you know about reincarnation and whether all of us will be liberated one day? Or do we have this one life to make the best out of what we are given? I would love to receive your perspective and understanding on the subject, please.

Thank you much.
Best regards

1. You, being the Atman (self) are already liberated. Life, death and bondage are the dreams experienced by the Ego. To wake up from this dream, by getting free of the 'I-ness' (Ego) is self-realization. Every soul will eventually wake up.

2. Performing Sadhana to the best of one's effort, with surrender to God is what is required. Then, the best outcome is eventually attained and one soon wakes up.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.