Celibacy/Abstinence/Remembering God at the time of death

Question
namaste dhanjay bhaiya,
I am 25 year old . I have failed 1000 times and not been able to follow even 0.1% of your advice so i feel very bad asking questions from you.... sometimes i feel that i must stop this practice but not been able to stop also.... I feel that this thing is very very difficult for me.... i can understand your teaching from mind only.... mind know that this is good and that is bad.... but you know when maaya works then every logic of this mind fails.... so i want to ask you if someone try this thing until his death and not been able to do anything and remember god at last time. will he get moksha?

Answer
1. One should never give up. Having being awarded with birth in the human body, one's duty is to strive for Brahmacharya, to realize the self, till the last breath, with devotion to God. When this much is done, Brahmacharya will eventually become the way of life. If not in this birth, the benefit of the effort will be carried forward to the next existence, where one eventually gets established.

2. One gets the mind to immerse in the thought of the Lord and only the Lord at the time of death, only when past Samskara-s and Vasana-s which are preventing such residence have been mitigated to the final extent.

When these are still in strength, one gets engulfed with attachment to the body & the world at the time of death, as a result of which he passes away with desire for these. Since such past impressions have not been annulled, and since there is still desire for the Asat (unreal) he takes birth in another body, without Moksha (liberation).

Therefore, to achieve liberation, one should roast all the seeds of past Samskara-s which are preventing residence in the self, as the self, completely. Such a Yogi passes away immersed in the self (no different from God) and hence becomes THAT. He has no rebirth in the physical plane.

Who is encountering failure? It is the Ego. You are not the Ego but the pure self. Remember this and live as the self through honest Sadhana. Strive honestly for a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya, using the necessary methods. Things will improve in due course and you will eventually establish in Brahmacharya in this very life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay