Celibacy/Abstinence/Sivambu as eye drop

Hi Dhananjay ,
         I had undergone an operation for Retina Detachment in my better eye(as posted earlier).Post silicone-oil operation vision is hazy and Glaucoma has also crept in.I am using Lumbigan and combigan eye drop.I am trying my best to observe Brahmacharya but mental slips and noctural emission occurs at regular interval.
        Can I use first morning urine as eye & ear drop considering the fact that I have weak optic nerve,retina and suffering from a number of eye ailments.I have started using it for nearly 1 week and it gives relief from pain.In one website they have warned us not to use it.
         Can I use it in my normal eye also.It is also not normal as -9.000D specs are being used.Optic nerves make crackling sound which I can hear while moving my eyes.Can drinking first morning urine may have side-effects.
         One more question.I am not able to read from my left eye.Everything appears wavy.Should I continue in software company or switch to PSU bank(i recently got selected in one).Please guide what else i can do to avoid further deterioration of eye condition.
         Thanks a lot for guiding us.You are doing a very noble work.May Lord bless you with supreme devotion!

1. Use the Sivambu collected in the 'Brahmimuhurtham', as eye drops for both eyes.

2. Consuming Sivambu collected between 3.00~4.30 A.M has no side effects. Its benefits are indescribable in rooting out various forms of ill-health.

3. Yes, you may switch over.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.