Celibacy/Abstinence/One size fits all

Question
I was wondering how long you think your copy and paste, one size fits all answers will gain credibility.  Every answer to legitimate questions are always the same.  You tell people to abide in the self because everything is false.  An 8 year old child could come up with a better answer.  I know you won't publish this question because it exposes you as the fraud that you are.

Answer
My dear friend,

The self (pure consciousness) has no 'size' and no limitation, being unlimited. There is no 'all' but only the self. There is nothing but the self everywhere and the self alone is real. The energy which helped you write this query also came from the self alone. You, me and everybody is the self, which itself is God. The one who 'fits' or does not fit is the one to be got rid of, following which, infinite consciousness alone remains.

Realize this truth and let go of the one who 'wonders'; residing as the pure self, blessed, free and quiet in peace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay