Celibacy/Abstinence/Using Air-conditioners

Question
QUESTION: I dnt know but  somewhere i read that a brahmachari should not use fan, cooler , ac etc.
Is this true that we should live according to environment?

ANSWER: 1. Occasional, mild use of a fan, under hot conditions poses no problems.

2. Air-conditioners should not be used. The environment in an AC atmosphere is high on foul, impure air, devoid of Prana. The humidity is altered. It will lead to various forms of ill-health in due course. Use of air-conditioners is one of the primary causes of respiratory problems, which lead to all other problems.

Sweating is a natural and healthy process. Nature has programmed the body to expel heat & toxins through sweating. The body should be allowed to sweat under heat. Curbing sweat through an artificially conditioned atmosphere will result in disease in the long run. One should let external air to freely move around the room through windows and ventilators.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Thank you so much bhaiya...

(1) I live in jaipur and temp is around 40-43 degree... So whenever i go outside i pack myself like egypt mummies :D ... Earlier only girls used to pack themself like that but now boys also doing this because this temp and pollution creates skin problems... But one day i read that girls bones are weak because of this... So what should we do... How to wear in this temp...
(2) once my friend (who is an ayurvedic doc) said that we must not wear tight jeans or cloths etc.  Because it keeps our sexual organs active. Is this true?

Answer
1. Take a cold water bath every morning & wear looser, cotton clothing. With progress in Yoga Sadhana, one develops the ability to withstand extreme conditions.

2. Clothes should be comfortable. How tight or loose clothing should be, varies from person to person. Sexual desire stems from the mind and not the clothing.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay