Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and agnosticism

Question
Sir, I am in not Indian, I was raised as Christian catholic but in reality, im an agnostic since i had the age of reason. DO you feel someone could practice brahmacharya just to improve oneself even if I dont have strong religious belief? It not so much that i dont believe in religion, but i just dont have such a strong desire to adore something divine or a God like many other people do in churches or in front of statues, i feel its not in my personality. Are such things as wisdom or knowledge possible without much belief in God or divine things, for example they were sages who were not  particularly religious or adored divine beings like spinoza or COnfucius but were considered wise.

Answer
Do you believe in your existence? One may not know whether God exists or doesn't but cannot deny his own existence, for you are aware of your being. Brahmacharya can be practiced by all those who believe in their existence, to improve themselves in all fronts, attain to brightness, luster, strength, magnificence, and eventually realize who they are. One might later take a call on 'God', if that question still remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay