Celibacy/Abstinence/Clarity on erection problem

Question
Hari om sir,
Thanks for your earlier reply. I am not still convinced about the fact. I tried to sleep without undergarments in past, but due to errection problem I stopped many times, which was natural.

This time I will continue. But I would like to clarify one thing. Will this continue, even when energies flow into higher chakras. A person who have attained urdhvareta may not experience this because all his energies are in higher chakras.

Sir, How can i contact you personally, may be sometime later once.

Answer
1. Perform the complete set of the suggested Sadhana and be quiet. All issues will resolve in the course of time.

2. What is required is contact with one's Atman (self) which is both personal and universal. It showers the benefit of the most superior contact, for there is nothing but the self, ever one with the Lord, it being the all encompassing truth. When this is attained, the contact will come through.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay