Celibacy/Abstinence/Experience in meditation

Question
Hello, after some 6-7 months or more with this brahmacharya with just some occasional lustful thoughts but not break i had an experience during meditation one time. When i wass meditating ive felt like aspired upward like in an instant. Very strong sensation. But the strangest of all was one morning in my room. Walking normally i saw just in front of me like a fire ball very much like a sun with special effect and very bright. It moved in whatever direction i walked. It changed his form to various geometric diagrams like many circles in very vivid colors or lines of fire. This happened after some weeks seeing grey filaments from the corner of the eyes. Is this just internal energy or spirits? Of what usefulness is this if I dont know what it is? Thanks.

Answer
All these are to be taken as encouragements in practice and nothing else. They do not have any spiritual significance. Visions & experiences concern the non-self (mind) and are hence unreal.

One should set aside all these experiences, which become distractions if given importance and focus on residing in the self as the self. That state of equanimity is alone real and the only truth.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay