Celibacy/Abstinence/Numbness in lower legs

Question
Dear Dhanjay Ji,

My blessings for you, For doing great service to Humanity.

i am Married 39 yrs Old , I have practicing Sadhana For About 4 Years. In Routine everyday wakeup at 6 am and after I go for japa 50minuts after that my body specially lower legs part have numbnesss, now i feel sometime heaviness in my heart as well.
 After this i go for a walk and little bit jogging for total 30 minutes. I am bit tired after my jaap and feel lazy to go for walk.I used to be not so tired before in my early time.
please advise me what should i do for leg pain?
2 Is it ok too go for walk after Mantrajapa ?
3 If You any Other advise for Sadhana

Answer
Wake up at 4.00 A.M and perform the complete set of Yogic practices described, consisting of Asana, Bandha, Nadi-Shodhana, Pranayama, Japa & Meditation. The heaviness in the heart region will go away further to complete practice. It is normal for the legs to feel a bit numb after an hour or so in the posture.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay