Celibacy/Abstinence/Recovery

Question
Hello dear sir,

I have sinned badly over the past week, and have suffered tremendously for it, I have found that when one wastes his seed, he loses all, memory, intellect, spiritual strength, his devotion to God etc., I have noticed that my very consciousness was reduced and cast into a hell, in prison to the vile lusts.

Will I recover from this, with continued practice of Brahmacharya, sadhana?

thank you sir.

Answer
1. Do not repeat the mistakes.

2. Perform honest Sadhana to realize the self, with complete surrender to God. The situation will gradually stabilize. The mistakes should however not be repeated.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay