Hello dear sir,

I have sinned badly over the past week, and have suffered tremendously for it, I have found that when one wastes his seed, he loses all, memory, intellect, spiritual strength, his devotion to God etc., I have noticed that my very consciousness was reduced and cast into a hell, in prison to the vile lusts.

Will I recover from this, with continued practice of Brahmacharya, sadhana?

thank you sir.

1. Do not repeat the mistakes.

2. Perform honest Sadhana to realize the self, with complete surrender to God. The situation will gradually stabilize. The mistakes should however not be repeated.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.