Celibacy/Abstinence/Counsel on Brahmacharya?

Hello Sir.
I am currently practicing abstinence. I wish to study about the practice of Brahmacharya. Since I live in Bangalore, can you recommend some places to start? I want to practice Brahmacharya under careful guidance hence I ask you.

Thank You.

Strive honestly with the suggested Sadhana (go through all past answers), with devotion and surrender to the objective. Guidance will come as and when required, at the appropriate time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.