Celibacy/Abstinence/Dilemma at work

Hi Dhananjay,

It's been around 3 months of physical voluntary brahmacharaya. I had a wet dream about 18 days ago, but so far, due to divine grace, I've kept physical voluntary brahmacharaya. For some reason, I am getting a lot of stares at work from other coworkers and my boss, and whenever I look back at them, they immediately turn away their face and continue with whatever they're doing. I don't know if this is caused by my natural personality or its caused by brahmacharaya. Sometimes people treat me quite well, and otherwise, are quite aloof with me.

I actually don't care about events outside of work, but inside the workplace, I am fearful about what others think about me for my career prospects and the fear of getting fired. To be honest, I am fine with getting fired from work, but I don't want it to be caused by faults in my personality or by reasons where I don't put enough effort into the tasks. Kindly help me, sir. This is bothering me.

Do your duty calmly and efficiently and be quiet. What others think is not one's business. Our's is to do our Dharma and be at peace. All things are then taken care of by the higher power, in the way required.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.