Celibacy/Abstinence/Flushing medication out of my system

Question
QUESTION: I was receiving an antipsychotic drug called paliperidone(it has a half life for 25-49 days meaning it stays in your system for 125-245 days from one injection) for 11 months straight with an injection once a month. During that time, I couldn't get an erection or ejaculate. I also started having memory problems, trouble following a conversation, lost of interest in my studies, gained 30 pounds, lost my physical strength to exercise or do yoga, and more problems. I've been off the medication for 4 months now. Around the second month I was able to ejaculate again, but not a lot of semen comes out. Today I want to pursue Brahmacharya again because I remember the clarity of mind it gave me before.

What should I do to speed up the process of cleansing this medication out of my system

ANSWER: Apply the complete set of Yogic practices (as described in past answers) with 4.00 A.M wake up and the required lifestyle of Brahmacharya. All toxins will get flushed out in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Thank you for the reply. I have a few questions.   

1.  Since I'm currently not working, is it okay to meditate the rest of the day after a yoga session in the morning? Physical exercise is difficult for now because the injection gave me hyperprolactinemia( reduced muscle strength , high prolactin, lower testosterone, erectile dysfunction, reduced sperm production.)

2. During meditation, can I repeat an affirmation the whole time for restoring my health?

Answer
1. Meditation is the state of the Atman (self). Merging the mind into one's self is meditation. One can meditate whenever possible, for as long as one wishes.

2. Do not ask or wish for anything other than realization of the self, before sitting for meditation. If one thinks, wishes or wants something in meditation, it will not be meditation on the self but meditation on the desire, which is not conducive to realization of the truth.

The aim of meditation, should be to merge the mind into the self, so that nothing but the self remains. How will the mind merge into the self if one keeps affirming a want or desire? Hence let go of all these wants and perform 'Nishkama karma' (actions carried out to realize the self alone without any other desire). When this much is done, with surrender to God, all that which has to come will eventually come on its own.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay