Celibacy/Abstinence/'Guru Kripa' - Grace of the Guru

Dear Sir,

I've been following this forum from more than 2 years now, and have learnt the true objective of human life. I sincerely want to practice regularly, but there are so many obstacles. They can be overcome, but I am  not able to do so.
I feel very depressed, that despite knowing this beautiful path, I can't follow it. I am not able to establish my practice.
Only Guru Kripa can help me. Sir, please help me. Please tell me, what could I do to receive Guru Kripa.

Thank you very much.

1. 'Guru Kripa' (grace of Lord, who is the real Guru) is already there, which is what made you start the practice. It is the same grace which is making you persevere and the very same grace will eventually dissolve the Ego, following which the self alone remains. All that is required is to be silent and let the grace of the higher power function as it should.

2. Impediments and obstacles are most common in any practice. Impediments are eventually removed by the Lord alone, though it is necessary for one to strive to his best extent, as long as identification with the 'I-ness' remains.

3. Perform the suggested Sadhana cent percent, incorporating the required lifestyle, without breaks and without fail. The rest will be taken care of.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.