Celibacy/Abstinence/Managing heat during practice

Dear Sir,
Recently, we relocated to a very hot (35-40 C) and humid place. Prior to this, we were in a cold place.

While practicing Asanas (especially, sarvangasana) and pranayama, nadi shodhana, the heat and lack of wind becomes unbearable, and it is very uncomfortable (difficulty in breathing, due to no breeze). The windows are open, but there is almost no breeze.
I try to wake up early, but at the moment, only manage to start the practice by 5:45.
I do not use the AC. Is it okay to switch on the fan? Please guide me.
Thank you very much.

1. Try to practice outside, at 'Brahmimuhurtham'. It will take some time for the body to acclimatize to the new surroundings.

2. No fan during Sadhana and no AC ever. Air-conditioning is the foremost cause of ill-health. Sweating is a natural phenomenon which is to be allowed. Rub the generated sweat back into the body. In the course of time, the body will find no trouble.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.