Celibacy/Abstinence/Meditation and the self

Question
Hello Sir,

I started to practice meditation after being a brahmachari for some months. During meditation i took the name of a religious figure in this case "Jesus Christ" and I repeat this name mentally and repeatedly many many times. I felt after some while the arms and shoulders like jumping and then felt the body very refreshed as with cold water. Sometimes i see like a white light with the eyes closed during meditation when i let go. Is this a sign of advandcement?

Answer
One can take these experiences to motivate oneself further. However, one should not get caught with these experiences of the mind, which are only illusions. Till one reaches the state of the self in the self, with no mind, irreversibly, one should turn a blind eye to all these unreal visuals.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay