Celibacy/Abstinence/re:-Anulom Vilom/Nadi Shodhana

Hello sir,
Sir actually I want to start Anulom vilom pranayama but due to my busy schedule I can only do it at night 2 am before sleep.I dont have any other time for it.So is doing anulom vilom at 2 am harmful,as trees exhaling co2 at night or it is possible to do it.

2)Is sleeping 6 hours enough for a human being.

I Will really appreciate your answer

1. Pranayama and other Yogic practices can be performed at any one of the four Sandhi Kala-s (Just before Sunrise, 12 Noon, at Sunset, 12 midnight).

2. If the quality of sleep is sound and deep, six hours suffices.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.