Celibacy/Abstinence/Relapse

Question
QUESTION: So The past 3 years or so of my life were incredibly rich and I have been working towards full brahmacharya for the whole 3 years, almost 4 years but could never go more than a few months with out a nocturnal mission or a slip up, about 9months ago I started to masturbate again with porn on an average of once every 2 weeks I would say, I thought I met a cool girl and it made me want to rekindle my sexuality tho I never had intercourse with her and it felt good at first but then I started to have anxiety attacks and depression come in again that I hadn't felt for a long time so about 2months or so ago I tried to start full brahmacharya again... Note that the past few years of my life have been highly spiritual and I felt so close to spirit, now I feel very diminished and more heavy and physical... Anyway I tried full on brahmacharya again and made it a whole month with out virtually any thoughts and no fluid lost however towards the end of the month I started to get horrible migraine headaches and low energy it was like I wasn't getting better at all just worse the farther I would go.. So anyway I broke again and started going a week to 2 weeks between every ejaculation, now I feel very strange pressure in my back and head a good portion of the time.. It has been a week since I've ejaculated and today I woke up with so much nausea and anxiety I couldn't really eat the whole day... I know I need to kick this habit but the last time I went a month how I felt towards the end was very discouraging.. I'm usually not the type to ask advice about things like this but here I am trying to humble myself yet again! Haha thank you for any advice u may have, this is a very hard battle!

ANSWER: Unless desire for the path of 'Abrahmacharya' (incontinence) is not given up, the issue will not get resolved. Rather, it will aggravate into something very serious. Strive honestly in the path of the self, with the methods required, however tough be the revival. The other path is not for you.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Thank u.. Also I'm curious after so much work is done is it more dangerous to relapse? It seems weirder now than before maybe just because I got so used to the higher vibrational state that being back here again is just harder to tolerate? I just could never go back to living this way it just doesn't feel good, I don't ever remember feeling so bad all the time when I was younger and losing my seed daily..

Answer
Once initiation into the path has started by the will of the higher power, one should never revert to the old ways. A multitude of serious problems will arise if one does not comply. Persevere honestly, going by HIS will. All will be well.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay