Celibacy/Abstinence/How to teach children

Question
Hello Sir,
Thanks a lot for your previous answers and showing me the correct path. Can you please answer couple of more questions?

1. My daughter is 3 years old now. I want to give her proper guidance from childhood. Please let me know what can i do for this.

2. I read in your past answers that kids born with celibate parents are intelligent and spiritually inclined. How can i guide my friends/relatives who are yet to become parents. I am not sure If I should tell them about this because I'm also at initial stages in this path.

Answer
1. If the husband and wife practice virtue & spirituality, with a Yogic life to realize the self, children get educated by themselves. Do this much for now; all other things will be taken care of.

2. Do your Sadhana and be quiet. Nothing more is expected of you.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay