Celibacy/Abstinence/Various queries

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dhananjay,

I have been keeping absolute Brahmacharya for more than 200 days.Something strange happen, the slight thoughts of women will cause some sticky liquid to spill from my penis.

Previously, this never happened before. My thoughts of women remain non-sexual, however these sticky liquid still leak. Is this sticky liquid semen ?

I would also like to say that i have go quite far in practicing Bramacharya and sexual thoughts over the past few months have decrease drastically.

Thank you very much

Raymond

ANSWER: 1. That is discharge of the 'Cowper's Fluid', further to mental stimulation. It is not conducive to Brahmacharya. It does not occur, if Brahmacharya is practiced in thought, word & deed.

2. Apply the suggested methods in totem and strive for complete sublimation, with devotion to God. Do not indulge in mental fantasy; else a break will soon follow.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: What is cowper's fluid and how to strengthen metal control ?

ANSWER: 1. Cowper's fluid is the lubricating fluid.

2. The required methods are available in detail, in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्

QUESTION: Does one pointed concentration required in achiving the absolute truth?

Is it true that the reality is like a mirror that reflect the real self ? And by changing internally the external change as well ?

Does one have to drop all attachment in order to gain insight of the absolute ?

As one progress in bramacharya, does one get dispassionate about relationship?

I feel that ojas in my body is moving in the lower spine, but it never move up . What cause such blockage ? I feel there is a lot of stored sexual energy but i am unable to turn them upward .

Answer
1. Yes, concentration on the Atman (formless self).

2. The world is an illusion which is reflected on the self (screen of pure consciousness). By merging the mind into the self, everything else (world etc.) also merges into the self.

3. If the practice is proper, the absolute truth gradually shines forth and attachment to the external drops by itself with time.

4. One gets closer to reality and therefore slowly loses attachment to the unreal (be it a relationship or something else)

5. It is not for you to worry about the internal processes. Your duty ends at honest efforts with surrender to God. If this much is done, there will be no stagnation. Do that much and leave the rest to HIM.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay