Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet dreams/other loka-s

Question
Namaskaar Dhananjay,

Thank you very much for your last answer.I had a couple of queries-

1.For last 4-5 times,whenever any wet dream occurs,it just culminates in emission and no visual is accompanied by it.I mean,I don't remember what culminated the emission.Is it considered to be progress,as previously wet dreams used to accompany vivid visuals?Or,is it just a temporary happening?

2.In one of your previous answers,you said that this human existence is so valuable that even deva-s crave for it.So,is it that in 'devayoni' only bhoga(pleasures) are to be born and no suffering is there?Can't any deva do penance and practice bramacharya in that existence?Also,are higher planes(brahmalok,satyalok,maharlok etc.) not conducive to brahamacharya penance practice?Are they meant for sensual enjoyment only?Is Earth the only place(Loka) for attaining liberation or there are many other loka-s?

Kindly spare me for asking so many questions at once.It's just my curiosity after reading a religious treatise.

Dhanyawaad
Sameer

Answer
1. Whether the situation involves visuals or does not, it is only a play of the mind in the realm of the 'Asat' (unreal). What is important is to burn and deactivate the source responsible for the same, following which the possibility for such incidents becomes void. Hence the Yogi should keep his mind focused on dissolving past Samskara-s and Vasana-s responsible for the same and reach the state where there are no more such incidents, through honest Sadhana.

2. Just as there are beings on the physical plane seeking the self, there are beings in other planes seeking the self. Just as beings from the Earthly plane reach liberation, beings from other planes also attain liberation.

Who is a Deva (celestial)? what is a Loka (world)? These are things concerning the 'Aham' (Ego), which goes through various states of fancy, in the realm of the unreal, in its journey towards its own annulment, to finally merge into the truth. The pure self (Atman) is infinite, all pervading, formless, rank-less and one without a second, being one with the Supreme being. That alone is one's self. Knowing it to be such, one should not seek, ponder or bother about these 'different planes', which are all states of the mind and nothing else. None of the Loka-s are eternal, being in the realm of the mind, which is Asat (unreal). The Atman alone is real and one with the Supreme. No other state is worth seeking.

Therefore, one should turn a blind eye to imagination about other planes of existence and strive towards realizing his self, from his current plane of existence, where the higher power has currently positioned him. Everything which is to be known will then be known. Anything else is fancy and not conducive to residence in truth.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay