Celibacy/Abstinence/Bliss and Peace

Recently, I have been feeling a large level of bliss and peace within myself. Should I feel contented and happy with my progress? I feel a false sense of complacency.

Is this just merely the benefits of several months of celibacy? Or is this not generally seen in aspirants after simply 4 months of celibacy?

Also, I plan to do yogic practices a second time after dinner (because of my work schedule), which means I'll be doing it from 7:10-8:50 after eating dinner at 6:50? Is this alright?

1. The first phase of tranquility and bliss appears after some duration of practice, further to weakening of the first layer of past Samskara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies). Then, a new layer of past impressions surface, causing a different kind of turbulence and unrest, trying to break practice. This process goes on for several years, layer after layer surfacing, with varying duration and intensity. These are like the hurdles faced by an athlete, with phases of free run in between.

One should not get carried over by the euphoria (which is unreal and illusory), for it tends to  swell up the Ego, making one commit mistakes.

Just as an athlete on the track never relaxes his efforts till the last hurdle is overcome and the race is won, the Yogi should maintain a sense of humility, caution, unfailing effort and a level head for years or decades, as the case may be, till 'Kaivalya' (self-realization) is irreversibly attained.

2. The evening practice should be before dinner or at 12.00 mid-night.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.