Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya and physical practice

Question
Hello,

I am a 20 year old male and am currently celibate. It is my intention to practice Brahmacharya for the next 10 years in effort to redirect my sexual energies creatively and also to strengthen my character, which has been less than a strong one for the former portion of my life. This was due to lack of confidence caused by usage of pornography, masturbation, etc. I do not intend to remain celibate for life but will wait until marriage  for sexual encounter.

My question is one of whether you can recommend a specific physical practice to help me balance the mental and physical element. I've noticed that I feel insecure around men who are muscled and strong. As a young male my innate response would be to build muscle because i want to feel strong. But is this not superficial and merely masking a weaker spirit on the inside? This is why my tendency is toward yoga and strict celibacy in order to kindle a fierce inner shen (spirit) and fire.

I need assistance and will appreciate all and ANY help. Thank you and blessings.

Da'ud

Answer
The specific methods required to attain to unbroken Brahmacharya through a life of Yogic practices is available in past answers in detail. Go through each and every answer slowly, meticulously and absorb the essence. Then apply the advise in practice, regularly, without fail. The objective will be attained without doubt.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay