Celibacy/Abstinence/Cold Showers,wet dreams and treatment

Question
What is your opinion on taking cold showers daily for suppressing sexual urges? also wet dreams have been a problem for me for the past year but they are slowly but surely reducing.i heard that the herbal medicine ashwaghanda is effective in stopping them.is it true or a just scam to buy their product?thank you

Answer
I don't know anything about herbal medicine.  The way to eliminate wet dreams is to masturbate frequently.  Masturbating 5 times a week or more will probably put an end to your wet dreams forever.  

I also don't think cold showers will make any difference.  A male might even feel hornier than usual after a cold shower.

You can learn more about wet dreams and getting rid of them at http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html.

Celibacy/Abstinence

Doug Adams, Ph.D.