Celibacy/Abstinence/Drinking water

Question
Hello,

You know i made the vow of brahmacharya and the vow of just drinking water as a liquid for the rest of my life. For years ive been drinking Coca COla and artificial drinks always. I almost never drank water on all those years.
Do you think the body is toxic now because of all those years? Can the body become purified with brahmacharya and a life of meditation? Im 29 almost 30 now. Thanks

Answer
Follow a life of unbroken Brahmacharya with a life of Yoga & meditation as described earlier. Shun artificial drinks & fluids. The body does not require anything other than water to hydrate itself. The body will slowly detox in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay