Celibacy/Abstinence/Maturity of practice

QUESTION: Hi after practicing Bramacharya for more than 6 months, I notice a increase in my physical fitness, mental strength and wealth.

Will these attribute continue to increase or is it just a coincidence of my life ?

ANSWER: Based on the honesty, sincerity and regularity of practice, the best results will shine forth in the course of time, with an increase in their magnitude. One should however stay focused on the objective (realizing the self) and not get carried away by these rewards.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: How long does maturity in bramacharya take ? I am not worried about the duration but I wish to know when one will be consider mature enough in bramacharya to be consider "safe" in life.

Does one have to reach the absolute to be safe ? Or the maturity of one gradually increase with practise , the longer one practise bramacharya,then the safer and more mature his is in term of progress .

When one no longer strives to practice Brahmacharya, because the one practicing no longer exists; When there is nothing left to practice; when Brahmacharya becomes natural, effortless and one's default nature, the practice is complete. This occurs after the self is realized and not before. Till then, one is always a student, who is to be vigilant.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.