Celibacy/Abstinence/Lack of Brahmacharya

Hi Sir,

I will explain my definition of Lack of Brahmacharya to you and please correct me if you find error in my definition.

Physical Level- One lacking in Brahmacharya get angry/agitated/depressed easily,the thinking will mostly focus on the world,possession.Because of the loss in semen, the body will look else way in the body to compensate such loss. Perspective will mainly focus on what one have, and one will crave sensual pleasure. Sex remain an active topic in one who lack Brachmacharya. As one grow older, sign and symptom can be seen. Such as low energy, joint problems(knee), back problem but the craving for sexual activities still continue. When one reach 55-75 years old sexual craving decreases because their semen is mostly used up and one body deteriorate and die.

Mental Level-One who cannot remain celibate on the mental level will crave sex. They will crave women and as they sexual urge develop they will develop fetish. This fetish will escalate to even one own sex.

Spiritual Level- One who never develop brahmacharya will stuck at this world, the world of illusion, thinking life is nothing but pleasure and that old age will not get them and they can remain in their youth forever.

Child- One who give in to sex and enjoy frequent sexual/sensual pleasure will give birth to "low quality" child. Then how does one give birth to a "high quality" child ?

When one who "give" for the sake of it. When one who" give" ,know all the consequences of life, when one who give know the truth behind all things and still proceed to have a child. The child born will be bless

Dhananjay- Please correct me if what I wrote is wrong,I am still learning and wish to know your view.

Thank you

1. Yes, these are some of the prominent signs of 'Abrahmacharya' (lack of Brahmacharya).

2. When a man and wife limit sexual relations only for procreation (of a wanted child or two), devoting the rest of their life to the quest of the self, with a life of Brahmacharya, the best results follow. The child thus born to a couple leading a life of virtue will be a spiritually elevated, noble and evolved soul, and will uphold the virtues in the future as well.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.