Celibacy/Abstinence/Power of truth

Question
Hello brother,

I hope u are fine...I want to know the power of truth...in many books i read that truth is more important during sadhana.. it is necessary to speak truth..Why...?? How speaking truth help us in progress of sadhana??

Answer
Truth is the representation of 'Brahman' (Almighty - who resides as the self within). Truth is 'Sat' (the only reality), while the Untruth is 'Asat' (falsity). Therefore, he who leads a life of honesty gravitates towards his self, does not accrue negative karma and eventually becomes the embodiment of the Lord, while he who does not do so degenerates himself. Truth & honesty are the pillars of Sadhana, for without honesty, one can not be true to his Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay