Celibacy/Abstinence/Power of truth

Hello brother,

I hope u are fine...I want to know the power of truth...in many books i read that truth is more important during sadhana.. it is necessary to speak truth..Why...?? How speaking truth help us in progress of sadhana??

Truth is the representation of 'Brahman' (Almighty - who resides as the self within). Truth is 'Sat' (the only reality), while the Untruth is 'Asat' (falsity). Therefore, he who leads a life of honesty gravitates towards his self, does not accrue negative karma and eventually becomes the embodiment of the Lord, while he who does not do so degenerates himself. Truth & honesty are the pillars of Sadhana, for without honesty, one can not be true to his Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.