Celibacy/Abstinence/Problems in Brahmcharya

Question
Hi,i have been trying to follow this practice for 1 year but i fail it everytime. Brahmcharya is to be followed by keeping thoughts pure and non sexual but i can't improve my thinking. I tried a lot to keep my thoughts pure but it gets impure some how. For example i was seeing a movie yesterday and suddenly a sexy scene came and i got aroused, then i thought that i must ejaculate as my prostate has produced semen in gross form and i have to move it out. So i unwontedly masterbate which screws up everything. My prostate juice becomes my greatest excuse of masturbating. Please suggest me a solution. I can get aroused very easily. PS I AM 19 YEARS OLD

Answer
The methods suggested in past answers are not being applied in totality. Go through each and every past answer and apply the complete advice without exception for a year. Not one instruction should be missed out. We will then discuss the matter again.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay