Celibacy/Abstinence/Many queries

1) I would like to know if practice of Brahmacharya actually make one senses more acute, more sharp ?

2) What is the problem one faces with a sharper senses ?

3) I believe that sharper senses lead to higher pleasure which I want to avoid.

4) I realized that my environment play a role/assist in the growth of my Brahmacharya. What is your view between a person environment/surrounding and Brahmacharya.

5) I realized that my responsibility never decreases, even i practice Brahmacharya.

Instead, it started to grow more and more. How can i be free if the responsibilites i carry, given to me by my surrounding never decreases ?

Let go of these multitude of thoughts and practice the path honestly for a few years. He who does so does not get bothered by the above questions. The issue here is impatience and fantasy in logic and theory, with inadequate practice, which is not of any use.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.