Celibacy/Abstinence/Practices to be employed

Question
QUESTION: Dear sir

I have read quite a lot of your Answers and highly respect your opinion.

Two of the statements you have made in past answers have been the following-

1 - For semen to get fully reabsorbed into the body, it requires continued periods of celibacy in thought, word and deed beyond three to four months.
2 - The first three to four months of celibacy do not involve re-absorption to a large extent but consist of non-production.

My questions are the following:-

Question 1
What is the process by which a person can re-direct his Retas into Ojas. The answer to this question would be highly appreciated. Many sources talk about this "Re-Direction" but nowhere can I find a direct answer as to HOW this is to be done.
Most sources just give very vague answers.
As I understand it this is not something that happens automatically and needs to be "instigated" by the practitioner.

Question 2
I have been celibate now for +- 1 month and would also like to know WHEN should I start concentrating on re-directing my Retas energy to Ojas. Should I be starting immediately or only after 3 - 4 months?

Thank you so much for this valuable service you are doing freely for humanity.
Your answers would be Very, Very highly appreciated.

ANSWER: 1. Indulgence in sexuality is fueled by past Samskara-s and Vasana-s accrued in that direction. These in turn make one indulge in the present as well, thereby fortifying them further. By the process of Yoga, one gradually negates these seeds of past deeds, maintains purity of thought, word & deed in the present and also performs the practices required to revert semen back into Ojas. This helps one gradually overcome identity with the Ego, so as to get closer to his Atman (pure self).

The Yogic practices described earlier, along with the required mental attitude are specifically designed for this conversion. The complete set of methods to be adopted are available in past answers.

2. Apply the complete set of Yogic practices immediately.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Dear Dhananjay

Thank you so much for having taken the time to reply to my answer.
I really appreciate your time.

If you expect me to go through ALL your questions and answers from
20-March-2008 to the present to find the information that you are referring to it might take me a very long time to do that.
There are just over one thousand answers given by you from that period of time. I counted them!

It has taken me a very long time to get to this point where I am now able for the first time to subdue my lower nature for just more than a month, but I do realize that if I don't get help from someone to tell me HOW to re-direct this energy it will be of no avail.

Am I right in saying this is not an automatic process, and that I need to DO something in order to redirect this energy?

I do realize that it's impossible for you to keep replying to the same repeat questions elaborately over and over again, so I won't ask you to repeat yourself on my behalf.

But can you please just give me the dates for the answers to which you are referring to? Then at least I won't have to look for a needle in a haystack. I am also not really sure to which yogic practices you are referring to so even if I go through all your answers I might not recognize it when I see it.

This matter is very important to me and would be very highly appreciated if you could just point me to the dates of the answers to which you are referring to.

Thank you again for this great service you are doing to steer people in the right direction.

Have a lovely day.

Anthony

Answer
1. Yes, absorb the essence of each and every answer, so as to get the complete picture. The path of Brahmacharya cannot be successfully implemented with an answer or two. Read a few answers every day, marking them from the start. In a year, the entire set will be completed.

2. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/5/Pranayama-Yoga-Brahma
  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/12/thribandha-khechari-

These contain the basic framework of the required practices. However, success comes only after the rest of the answers are absorbed and applied.

3. Refer past answers on meditation for information on how to meditate on the formless self.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay