Celibacy/Abstinence/Spermatorrhea

Question
Hi this might not be one of your normal complaints but for me its very serious.I believe I am suffering from the condition spermatorrhea for the last 2 years.Any person I go to seeking medical advice for this problem thinks its completely natural and nothing to worry about.nobody will believe me.just think why would I even dream of going face to face with someone on something so embarrassing if I didn't 100% think it was the cause of all my problems.  researching on this condition and the ill effects it causes every single symtom matches my case.gradually waning eyesight,knee pain,overall generall weakness and fatigue,unable to concentrate or think clearly,no muscle mass,no enthusiam and stuck in a bout of depression.the odd few times I do not have wet dreams for about a week or so my energy begins to rebuild itself again and although its not a massive improvement my mind is definetly noticeably clearer in thought.i probably have wet dreams on average 8 times a month.on average my age group of 18 year old people have  it at max two times per month.please help me i know western medicine does not classify it as a disease anymore but i would be forever greatfull if you could give me any useful information on alleviating the frequency of these emmisions.even if you don't believe they cause any harm id love if you could give me some helpful tips on how to stop them.im after having them 3 nights in a row and i literally feel dead l,groggy and unable to complete any physical or mental work.i know i sound desperate but it is recognised in eastern medicine as a problem.the common cause said to lead to this problem is over masturbation which weakens the parasympathetic nervous system.also by excessive masturbation when your reproductive system hasnt fully developed yet,ie when puberty hasnt struck is another cause for it.i began heavily masturbating since 12 years of age and stopped at the age of 16.i feel hopeless .i wouldn't go to all this effort of writing all this out if i didn't think it was the reason behind all these symtoms.im really not expecting anything by writing thidbut ill give it a shot.yours faithfully john

Answer
1. Adopting a life of Brahmacharya in thought, word and deed, supported by the complete set of Yogic practices will completely cure the issue.

2. For this, the entire lifestyle, thought process and attitude towards the world/life has to be reoriented to that of a Yogi.

3. Start going through each and every past answer in this portal from the very end, assimilate the essence and apply the same in practice. The complete set of methods required to address your problem and overcome it are available in detail.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay