Celibacy/Abstinence/Symbolism of centipedes

Question
Hello, Thank you for your valuable answers. It really helps a lot.

I have a strange question. My inner guidance sometimes comes in the form of symbols. Twice now, my attachment to sensory pleasure has been symbolized by a centipede-like creature. In my latest vision the creature was crawling down my spine. Have you ever encountered this symbol before, either personally or in scripture and such? This is not an important question, feel free to ignore it, I'm just curious.

Best regards,
David

Answer
Different people go through different kinds of visions and experiences during the initial stages. All these however are only in the realm of the mind and do not concern the self. They can be taken as encouragements, but should not be given undue importance.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay