Celibacy/Abstinence/Thank you

I want to thank  you for helping me to focus on studies.Thanks to u I have scored 95% in 12  board exams
however it is getting difficult to maintain  my vow.I slipped a lot in last few days .I would like to have my motivation back. Please help

1. One should not get caught with the euphoria which follows the abundant influx of power, which comes further to diligent practice.

2. The Ego, which is forever waiting to resort to the senses, will forcibly draw one into downfall if one identifies with it.

Surrender the benefits, success as well as the power gained by the practice to the Lord with the thought - "The I-ness (Ego) does nothing and is not capable of anything. All the strength, brightness, luster, energy and superlative results which are being experienced are from the Atman (pure self), who is none other than the great Lord. It is by HIS grace alone that these traits are being manifest in action. Therefore, the credit goes to the Lord alone and not to the Ego."

With such an attitude of humility, surrender and non-doership, by reminding himself that he is a mere witness, the Yogi must stick to regular and unbroken Sadhana, content with whatever comes in his destiny, always intent on realizing the self alone, ever vigilant against the senses. As long as he keeps the Ego snubbed under the feet, there is no trouble. Trouble arises when identification with the Ego is set in motion and one beams in pride with the thought - "I am the doer and very great" and loses his vigilance. Always keep this 'I-ness' (Ego) trampled under the foot.

Take up the complete set of suggested Sadhana, with 4.00 A.M wake up etc. in a regular and unbroken manner. Not on a single day should one miss out on the Sadhana. Even if one cannot sleep, cannot eat or do other things, one should never miss waking up at 4.00 A.M and performing Sadhana. Such should be the commitment.

When along with such regular practice, the mental attitude and techniques suggested earlier, as regards dealing with the world are applied during the course of the day, practice gets established in the course of a few years and the boat called Brahmacharya slowly helps the Jiva cross the dangerous ocean called 'Samsara'.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.