Celibacy/Abstinence/Wake up time

Is it true that waking up at 4 am will help prevent night fall?? Plz tell me another methods to prevent it because its the barrier for me while undertaking celibacy.

1. Waking up at 4.00 A.M and performing Sadhana helps absorb certain hormones which are released at this time. Absorbtion of these hormones and secretions is very conducive to both Brahmacharya and overall health. Through such activity, the chance of a nightfall gradually reduces in the course of time.

2. The significance of wake up at 'Brahmimuhurtham', with the complete description of the processes which occur further to Sadhana at that time, is available in detail, in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.