Celibacy/Abstinence/Wake up time

Question
Is it true that waking up at 4 am will help prevent night fall?? Plz tell me another methods to prevent it because its the barrier for me while undertaking celibacy.

Answer
1. Waking up at 4.00 A.M and performing Sadhana helps absorb certain hormones which are released at this time. Absorbtion of these hormones and secretions is very conducive to both Brahmacharya and overall health. Through such activity, the chance of a nightfall gradually reduces in the course of time.

2. The significance of wake up at 'Brahmimuhurtham', with the complete description of the processes which occur further to Sadhana at that time, is available in detail, in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay