Celibacy/Abstinence/Want to start daily practice

Question
Respected sir,
         After practising for 6 months and 5 days there happened to be a break in the practise in the form of a wet dream, I suppose it must be due to bad company of people who talks about things which is not good for practise.. I never did yoga also, and i remember you saying one can't get far without the help of yoga..
I wanted to start yoga practise and take things seriously but some things i can't locate on your answers pls provide links if you don't mind.. pls guide..
1.How can one practise tribandha and how many times ??  pls provide details ..
2.Very soon i am going to shift to middle east on professional grounds.. They must be using a/c inside buildings and early mornings are not so cool as in our country..
3.How many times one should practise in a day ??
4.The company in I am may compell to work till 8 p.m. so how can I practise in evenings if one has to practise yoga and pranayam twice a day ??
         thank you for your help dhanajay sir i really appreciate and look forward for your answer..
         regards sabari...

Answer
1. It will not be of real help to you if the links are provided. True benefit comes only when all past answers are assimilated and applied in day to day life.

Sustaining a life of Brahmacharya is not as easy as attending a crash course and getting an idea of a subject. It takes year and lifetimes to master the subject. The very fabric of one's nature has to be altered, gradually yet efficiently, so as to dissolve the Ego. The gamut of past answers cover all those aspects, the lifestyle and mindset one should develop to become a Yogi in the quest of the truth and sail in the boat of Brahmacharya successfully. Hence cover each and every answer, bookmark the pages which contain the particular Yogic practices and apply the same.

2. Perform 4.00 A.M practice, whatever be the place of residence. The second practice can be either at 12 noon, before sunset or at midnight, based on one's convenience. If the intensity is strong and genuine, the Lord shows the way.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay