Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet Dream

Question
Hi Dhananjay

Yesterday I have a wet dream , for the first time, i felt pain in the lower region. I have heard many time from the previous post that wet dream has a minimal impact on bramacharya.

Yesterday, i loss my seed on the mental level. I felt that a loss is still a loss and wish to know the impact on wet dream on the body,mind and Spritual level.

I practice bramacharya for 9 months and this is the first time i experience pain. I am not proud of such loss and are now working hard on this situation.

Answer
1. Strive to maintain purity of thought, word & deed in the waking state.

2. Always perform regular and uninterrupted Sadhana (with the complete set of practices & lifestyle).

In the course of time, wet dreams will gradually taper. They disappear when the Yogi becomes an 'Urdhvareta'.

A certain drop in Prana occurs further to a wet dream, which is reversed in a week to two, if proper care is taken. Do not worry about what has happened. Working towards future prevention is what matters.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay