Celibacy/Abstinence/Achieving Enlightenment

Respected Sir,

I am 18 year old normal boy, I came to know about the greatness of Swami Vivekananda when I was 16 so I started reading about him, but I was very slow, I just read little, now from the last 15 days I have read alot about him, his views on sex,celibacy and marriage, I left masturbation and lost interest in wealth and lust and left jealousy and learnt that we should love everybody,  I also read your article on celibacy and I was more motivated to carry on my practice of no masturbation, it has been 15 days since I have masturbated so I had wet dream thrice, right from the age of 13 to 18 I have masturbated alot, saw porn alot, lost my semen almost once in two or three days.
Now I m looking for enlightenment, can I achieve enlightenment?   I am ready to sacrifice everything now.

Everybody is here only to realize the self. There is no other purpose of the human existence. Even other objectives ultimately lead to this end alone, immaterial of whether one knows it or doesn't. Go through each and every past answer and apply all the said practices in totality, in an unbroken and regular manner. This will help progress towards the goal.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.