Celibacy/Abstinence/Behaviour towards girls

Question
Namastey Sir.. I have been practising brahmacharya since a month. My question is- Does mere chatting with girls on whatsapp break my celibacy?? Provided the chat is just friendly and not at all intimate..

Answer
It will eventually do so, for idle talk stimulates the senses in course of time, leading to loss of focus and thereby a break in Brahmacharya. Those serious of establishing unbroken Brahmacharya should maintain mental & verbal contact with either gender and especially the opposite gender to the minimum and cut all unnecessary interactions.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay