Celibacy/Abstinence/Creative Expression 2

Question
Hi Sir,

1)I wish to ask if transmutation of semen also elevate one creative force/ Creativity?

2)Semen hold the ability to create life, also hold the key to all creativity in man.So can I say a man lack of creativity also lack the proper preservation and transmutation of semen?

3)Can i assume that if such force properly channel lead to growth on the mental level and expression?

4)However, I also understand that Creative Expression such as Art,Music and literature has its limitation and only by meditation such force can channel beyond.

I wish to know how if one focus on Brahmacharya alone, other attribute such as Art,Music and Literature will grow by themselves ?

If yes, then i wish to know how can such skills grow if one never practice them.

Answer
Simply practice as suggested, with utmost honesty and surrender for some years in an unbroken manner, with patience. All that which has to come will come. Now let go of these bundles of theoretical queries and focus energy on proper practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay