Celibacy/Abstinence/Creative Expression

Question
Hi Sir,

Do creative expression increase when Brahmacharya increases?

I mean creative expression in term of Art,music and literature.

I understand to realise the self is the ultimate objective. Do one have to forego all these creative expression to reach the self ?

Answer
1. If the aspirant applies efforts in that direction, with proper practice, the expression becomes better and moves towards exaltation.

2. All those things which one wishes for {within the bounds of his destiny), will come to fruit at the destined time, through honest and committed practice, to realize the self. It is automatic. One will not be made to forego those things. However, one should focus on the self alone, expecting nothing in return. Then, these other things come on their own, just as passing villages appear en route to the main destination.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay