Celibacy/Abstinence/Developing Brahmacharya

i want to practice brahmacharya but due to tensions in study
masturbation eases my tensions and practising brahmacharya for 1 week increases tensions i cant understand this it disturbed my
study whether masturbation or brahmacharya is good
show me the right path

This is the first impediment at the start of practice. The body & Ego which are used to a life of unwarranted sexual release, pull the aspirant back into downfall, every time he tries to come out of the trap. Masturbation is the first step to degradation. He who spills his seed degenerates without doubt, while he who retains & transmutes it shines in the brightness and luster of the Atman (self), like a star, eventually achieving all that is due and going to the state beyond sorrow, forever.

One should firm up the mind and take up the suggested Sadhana, with determination to achieve unbroken Brahmacharya forever.

Strive as suggested, carefully applying each and every method detailed in past answers. In the course of time, with consistent efforts and Sadhana, the goal will be attained.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.