Celibacy/Abstinence/Food during recovery

Question
I have been recently suffering from Crohn's(intestinal ulcers) and the resulting bleeding/malabsorption made me anaemic, severly malnourished on a lot of vital parameters.
Even though I denied blood transfusion,the doctors advised eating egg(for recovering from hypo-albuminea(low-protein) problem) and also another drink, which may have some fish extracts in it, apart from other medicines.
I am a strict vegetarian since birth and even though I am not able to relish these items, I had to take them with great difficulty since some days.
So does this pose a problem for the practice of brahmacharya and induce a break..
So what best can be done under such circumstances?

Answer
Let go of the unwarranted feeling of guilt. There is no harm in eating any kind of food, be it veg or non-veg, for sustenance of the body, as long as the need is warranted. Vegetarian food is prescribed for the beginner, as meat & products have a higher chance of stimulating the senses. The same does not apply, when taken to rejuvenate, during times of ill health.

The type of food never matters to the advanced aspirant, who eats a little of whatever is necessary, absorbing just the Prana.

Eat that which is prescribed, thinking it to be the medium of cure sent by the Lord, wholeheartedly, and get well. There will not be any break.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay