Celibacy/Abstinence/Health issues

Question
QUESTION: Hi brother,

I've been practicing Brahmacharya for the last 400 something days and my health has been getting considerably worse. I get random heart palpitations throughout the day that leave me with slight anxiety, but they go away and I feel normal again. I've also been getting strange joint pain and stiffness, yet I'm only 25 years old. I remember the first six months into my practice I felt better than I ever had, but slowly by slowly my health has been getting worse it feels. I've also read about sexual repression and the damage that can cause, so now I'm at a point where I've considered breaking brahmacharya just in order to see if some of these health problems will be alleviated.

Thanks for your help.

ANSWER: There seems to be repression and not transmutation. Proper transmutation improves health (barring the illness one temporarily undergoes during cleansing of surfacing toxins), while repression of the sexual urge physically (while mentally indulging) causes health problems.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: What is the best means of transmutation? It's difficult to find time everyday for sadhana due to responsibilities.

Thanks

ANSWER: Wake up at 4.00 and perform the complete set of Yogic practices suggested earlier. Develop a life perspective, as has been elaborated earlier. In the course of a few months of such efforts, transmutation will slowly activate.

ॐ तत् सत्

QUESTION: Thanks for your answers. Just one last question.

What would be effect of someone sexually transmuting their energies into some sort of artistic/creative passion?

Answer
The transmuted energy may be channelized towards any creative pursuit, be it material or spiritual. When directed towards worldly objectives, there will be excellence in that concerned field and when focused to realize the self (as in case of the Yogi desiring liberation), the same is eventually attained.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay