Celibacy/Abstinence/Modern medicine question

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

Thanks for your response, it was very helpful.You answered my question regarding dentistry, and I would like to ask you if that extends to all medical practice.For example my doctor tells me 'you have an under-active thyroid, you must take medication to rectify this problem.Should a skilful response be to 'accept what comes, and respond in a detached manner and take the medicine'?

I realize that in the early stages of brahmacharya the body will feel quite unhappy at times.There will be tension and aches and pains, and mental disturbances.The mind tries to find a solution to the bodies distress, reading this and that health book for an explanation and remedy.It feels like a wild goose chase though.Should I be seeking answers to health in this way?Or is it largely a waste of time?

Thanks for your response.

Answer
If transmutation is correct, with unbroken Brahmacharya, involving 4.00 A.M wakeup & all the practices described earlier, the thyroid gland will harmonize into perfection in the course of time. There is no need for medication.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay